Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Is God your God?

I just heard a song by Donald Lawrence and the Tri City Mass Choir today. This song has really impacted me.Can't stop listening to it.The words speak to the very depth of my soul and resonate with my entire being.I will upload a link to the mp3 once I am able to.Read the lyrics of the song and meditate on it.You may be going through a difficult situation right now, this is the time to make God your God.He is the only wise God and is more than able to bring you through it. "He will hold it together until you get it together"

Verse 1:
Oh Thou who knowest my beginning,
Thou who created the plan,
who orchestrated my life's journey;
God, You are my God.

Verse 2:
God of decisions, Creator of answers,
Thou who ordained my way,
through my transition, held my position;
God, You are my God.

Chorus 1:
I will forever give You praise,
honor and celebrate Your name,
God of the past, present, and Who is to come;
oh (God, You are my God).


(I will) forever give You praise,
(honor and) celebrate Your name,
(God of the) past, present,
and Who is to come,
Who is to come...

Bridge:
Whatever You do with (me) it's alright,
(You have my total trust), You have my trust.
(Glory and) honor, (dominion and) power;
(God, You are my God).

Vamp:
God, oh God,
You are the only wise God.

Ending:
(Oh Thou who knowest my beginning),
(God, You are my God).

God, You are my God.

SELAH!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Charles Esene said...

Just read read your interview with Deolu and was inspired to check your blog. Felt even more inspired to drop a line, as one avidly interested in music.

Unfortunately, I could not check out your last post due to an hitch with my system. Do keep up the beautiful work and write some more. All the best.

To more........!

Charles

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Temmy,

You are starving us here, pls do write some more

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Fatherla2 said...

We have a kingdom assignment together..by default i am assured

 

Post a Comment

<< Home