Friday, December 15, 2006

"God don't make no junk"

Everytime I go to work, I pass by a receptionist and right by her desk, there is a picture posted on the wall with a little boy looking sad. The caption on the picture says, " I know I am somebody because God don't make no junk"
Those words jump out at me every single time I read them.
It makes me wonder why there is a picture of a sad looking boy with those words.
It is amazing how different people interprete differently things in different ways.Personally,if I am saying " God don't make no junk; I probably will be smiling, walking with a little bounce in my steps and with my head up high.
Just a thot.


And oh, a friendly reminder...."You are somebody, because God don't make NO junk"

1 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Blogger New Naija Advocate said...

Good one, I sincerely hope everyone will walk in the light of this reality.
I can see that you're back blogging, but, i have some latest blogging skills i'd like to introduce to you. I wont charge you much, dont play Ijebu this time arround oo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home